Saturday, January 8, 2011

Umm... Ouch.

Oh Dear Readers...
Today was not a very good day for me. :(
I don't really want to throw out names or anything, but here is basically what happened:
So there's this boy that i like... Shocker right? And well, I have liked him for a while now. And he hasn't really liked me back... mostly for personal reasons, not really about me. But today, I was talking to him and he brought up the subject of me liking him and how we should just stay as friends. And I explained that I knew that and I'm mature enough to handle it. Well then he told me that he sees positive things that could happen if we were more than friends and that we would make a good couple, but he has put those feelings aside because it "feels best."
Well then we talked some more, and it turns out theres another girl. A girl who is my "friend." A girl who I talked to just the other day about liking this particular boy. And well, I cried. Because she KNEW how I felt, and because this isn't the first guy this has happened with, same girl too. And I told him this, and then he was mad at her for knowingly doing this. And mad at himself for basically hurting me to get her.
And she apologized, but probably only because he told her too. She's done this before, why would she be sorry?
So this boy decided to end things with her because of that. And to just be friends with both of us.

So, my lovely best friend/twin bought me some ice cream :3 and my daddy made Japanese food(: and i shaved my legs. WOOT.

And who knows, I might like someone else now, a cute someone in my 2nd period. That I happen to be texting now(:

All's well that ends well right? sure.

--Laney's Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment