Saturday, February 19, 2011

You know I'd walk a thousand miles...

Hello dear readers(:

Today, I didn't want to sit inside and do nothing, so I layed out and tanned for about 30 minutes. Then I decided to go for a walk. Just down the road a little ways then back. But as I was walking I saw how beautiful it was outside today. And I was in awe.
Usually I drive down the road I was walking so quickly I never notice how pretty the landscape and houses are. I live down the street from a lot of gorgeous houses with gorgeous yards. Who knew?
I took the time of my walk to just be content with the world that God made for us. And I just kept on walking. Eventually I was at the end of Sloan Mill staring at Poplar Springs. But instead of turning back and going home, I decided I would walk to Kaelen's house(: which is a good ways from my house by foot. But it was a beautiful day and I had a purpose so I walked all the way there! I got there just as they were leaving to see their Grandmother. And they kindly gave me a ride home.
I walked in the door and collapsed. However, I felt really good despite being sore and tired. After a shower I felt great.
Today was a great day! I loved being able to enjoy the warm sun and peaceful breeze and just bask in the glory of God. I really do love nature because it is so beautiful and peaceful. And having such a beautiful day really motivated me. I'm so happy that the weather has been so beautiful! I hope that it stays this way and I will have more chances for days like today.

And I also hope that you have had a blessed day as well(:

-Laney's Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment