Monday, January 3, 2011

First Blog of 2011

Hello Dear Readers,

Well here it is... 2011! And also the last day of break!

I have conflicted feelings about returning to school... I'm not sure that I am ready to return to all of the hustle and bustle that school entails, but at the same time I am almost tired of sitting around with nothing to do. School work is obviously no fun, but seeing my friends should be.

However I keep having nightmares that are car related. Like I always go to school and forgot that I drove there, so I rode the bus home, and my bus driver would become evil and never let me off the bus, or that if she did, a police man was using my car as a demonstration of how not to drive and wrecking it for fun. They were not pleasant. But, i know that nothing like that will happen.

I am very thankful for this new year, and this new chance to start over and fix mistakes of 2010. A fresh new year, a fresh new start. Hopefully this will be my best year yet. And I am gonna do what I can to make it great.

Well, my show is on, Pretty Little Liars(: so I will write later.

Love,
Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment